Tuesday, May 17, 2011

PAIIR Transportation Fair



I just learned about another free family outing happening in Rochester this Saturday- the PAIIR (Parents Are Important In Rochester) Transportation Fair. It will be held at Goose Egg Park (201 Eighth St. NW) from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. on May 21. Apparently it features a variety of vehicles, from dump trucks to police cars, that children can climb in and around. There will also be face painting and early childhood development screenings.


Sounds perfect for my three-year old. Maybe we'll check it out for a few hours and then head over to Oxbow for the FunFest later in the day. Hopefully the weather will cooperate!

1 comment:

Kahla said...

I'm so sad we missed this, I was looking for a "touch the truck" activity for my daughter who is in love with anything that moves right now!