Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Minnesota Twins From A To Z

When we found out we were moving to Minnesota, it was decided our family would become Twins fans. My husband has some allegiances to other teams from his youth, but we've never had a team we've followed as a family. We're excited to take our son to a game this summer (and in future years our daughter too). In the meantime, we've been looking for ways to foster his interest in it. I recently stumbled upon this little book at the local library. My son is super into ABC books right now so it's a perfect fit. It is somewhat outdated, since "M is for Metrodome" and the Twins now play at Target Field. It is making me even more anxious for spring and summer (they can't come soon enough!).

Have you been to a game at the new field?

1 comment:

Jessica SG said...

Oh my gosh, we should go to an afternoon game together this spring! It would be a blast for our families.