Thursday, November 11, 2010

Winter Gear


Winterizing my home is not the only thing that has been on my mind as winter approaches. I've also been trying to prepare my family with the appropriate gear. My son inherited a snowsuit and boots from cousins. I purchased this sherpa-lined snowsuit for my daughter, as well as a JJ Cole bundleme (above) for her carseat (this item is genius!). We've also got a stock of beanies, gloves, and fleece-lined pants (I'm wishing these came in my size). Of course, one of the most important ways to prepare kids for winter is the seasonal flu shot, which we took care of earlier this week. The only thing left to do is find a coat for myself- I'm thinking one of those body-length ones that looks like a sleeping bag ;-). What are your favorite winter/snow gear items?

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

well you'll be having a much more intense winter than me, :) but scarf is a necessity. and gloves/mittens! and a warm jacket!