Monday, August 9, 2010

Chester's Kitchen & Bar


On Friday evening we had the pleasure of dining at Chester's Kitchen & Bar in University Square. We sat on the outdoor patio and had a great evening (a date!) enjoying the good food, great company, live music, and pleasant weather. It was not my first time to eat at Chester's; I also dined there last December when my husband and I were in town for a job interview. Both times I have thouroughly enjoyed my meal. This time we also indulged in the chocolate cake for dessert- yum!

I noticed they do have a few children's items on the menu, so maybe we'll go back with the kids one time (although only to sit outside).

What is your favorite dish at Chester's?

Photos from flickr

1 comment:

cassi said...

What a fun little blog!

And my favorite dish from Chester's just happens to be that chocolate cake!