Monday, November 29, 2010

Trader Joe's


Trader Joe's is one of the things I have missed the most since moving away from Nevada. I absolutely love that store, from their quality selection of grocery items, to free samples, to the workers always giving a sticker or balloon to my toddler at check-out. Great, great store. The good news is, a Trader Joe's is opening in Rochester this month at 1200 16th St. SW. The opening date is set as Dec. 6, but I can't seem to confirm and I know these things can change. Anyway, I am thrilled to once again be reunited with my favorite Yellow Curry Sauce, Mini Mint Mouthfuls, Brown Jasmine Rice, and more!

What are your favorite Trader Joe's items?

1 comment:

Kahla said...

We were ECSTATIC when TJ's arrived in December. We are there at least weekly. (Sorry for all of the comments at one time, but I just found this blog and since we just moved to the area last summer, I am reading all of the fun things you have found!)