Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tweite's Pumpkin Patch

Nothing says October like a pumpkin patch, right? Tweite's Pumpkin Patch (1821 Frontier Rd. SW, Bryon) has pumpkins but so much more as well. When our family visited a few weekends ago, my toddler was in heaven, running through all the lands, and particularly enjoying the huge slide and tire area. I am not sure how much I personally loved it though. Mostly because it was hot and dusty and there were bugs everywhere. Possibly I would have liked it better on a cooler day. I am sure we will give it another try in years to come. One negative about Tweite's is the high admission price ($9 per person on weekends, $6 during the week). Plus the golf, mining, and pumpkin purchases all cost more. We went for free through my husband's place of employment; I'm not sure we would have gone otherwise.

Tweite's is only open in September and October. See their website for exact times and dates. Happy Halloween!

No comments: