Thursday, September 23, 2010

Stories for Twos and Toddlers


The Rochester Public Library has so many family-oriented events on the calendar this fall! I primarily have my eye on Stories for Toddlers and Twos (featuring stories, rhymes, and puppets) which takes place each Thursday at 10 a.m. I had planned to attend the kickoff today, but my husband's car was in the shop which meant he took my car to work. Plus, all this rain! Maybe it was better we stayed home. Maybe next week? A few other items that look fun are the 3-5 Year Old Story Time (registration required for this one) on Wednesdays at 10 a.m. and the Family Films each Saturday at 10:30 a.m. Definitely check out the calendar for more, there is sure to be something that fits your child's age group and interests.
Photo from Babble

1 comment:

Jessica SG said...

Would love to try the toddler storytime next week!